Once Loved Dog Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rescuing and rehoming pound dogs in the UK

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
One dog is put to sleep every hour in a UK pound every day. Please help them to live!

hello from leicester!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
claire

claire

hello from leicester! Empty
PostSubject: hello from leicester!   hello from leicester! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:27 am

hi folks,

just thought i'd introduce myself to everyone.....i'm claire currently living in leicester with the lovely hubby nathan and our precious pets who are:

cordelia-the chocolate labrador aged 2

patrick & elijah the moggies both aged 3

annndddd...hilary, stephanie, olivia and poppy the rats who are all different ages

and i must mention the greatest friend i ever had who is now gone but not forgotton max-the staffordshire bull terrier who passed away 3 years ago aged 12.

despite our house full of pets we will very soon be looking into adopting another dog hopefully via once loved dog rescue, the house isnt complete without a staffy in it i'm afraid!!!!

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello from leicester!   hello from leicester! EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 am

Welcome to the forum Claire. Great to have you here, sounds like you have a lovely menagerie of animals flower

and if it's staffies you're after, you've come to the right place Smile

I know what it's like to lose a friend too, I've literally just lost my best friend, Tess.

Cathy xx
Back to top Go down
https://oncelovedrescue.forumotion.com
claire

claire

PostSubject: Re: hello from leicester!   hello from leicester! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:51 pm

thanks for the welcome cathy....

once our house move is done we'll be getting the adoption application form out to you

and i'm sorry to hear about the loss of tess

xx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hello from leicester!   hello from leicester! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:18 pm

Thank you Claire. I love you

I'm missing her more than I can possibly put into words, but I just have to keep as busy as possible, that's the only thing I can do....

Hugs
Cathy xxxx
Back to top Go down
https://oncelovedrescue.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello from leicester!   hello from leicester! Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from leicester!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Once Loved Dog Rescue :: General :: New members introductions-